Wednesday 25 March 2015

Natan and Hannah {Wedding}


Beverley M. Photography

I won't deny that I'm a little bit crazy about weddings. I've seen thousands of weddings(not in person! Hah. I'm not that old..) and am not biased towards any particular style or method when it comes to bringing together such beautiful events.

But, one thing I just love about DIY weddings is that there are so many details absolutely unique to the couple, family, and friends that help make the day into one big special occasion. The wedding I am featuring here today was exactly one of those! It was a celebration of people having a good time, eating delicious food, making great music, dancing, and sharing in the special moments that make a wedding day so much more than just saying, "I do." 

Plus, what's not to love about a wedding where they serve Pizza for mains and Ice-cream for dessert?

















































































Before I end off, I just want to say a very big thank you to my fantastic second shooter, Kelly-Anne Gray. I am so very thankful that you where able to capture this wedding with me! You were an incredible help, Kelly. For those of you who would like to know a little bit more about this wonderful second shooter I am talking about, please do hop over to her blog!  

Vendors:

  Bouquets and flower arrangements: Hannah Whitehead(groom's sister)
  Wedding dress: Bride's Mother's dress, fitted by Tess Esterhuizen(bridesmaid)
  Stationery: Groom(husband of the bride)
  Wedding cake: Emily Grobler(sister-in-law)
  Venue: Carmel
  Hair and Make-up: Hannah Whitehead(groom's sister)
  Decor: Hannah Whitehead, as well as friends and family
  Band: Refrigerator Club(groom's brother and family friend Richard Dean)
  MC: Reuben Botha(family friend)

Let me know if I've missed anyone and I'll add them in!



5 comments:

  1. Dearest Bevy, What a delight!! You have captured all the joys of the occasion!!! Excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend! I have been eagerly anticipating this delightful post...and now I can sit back and enjoy its rich delights! What fun it was to capture this event with you - I will treasure it always! And you got some incredible, incredible shots - I am so impressed, dearest Beverley!
    Hugs and much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And you really captured the mood perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am WoWed, by your excellent photography talent Beverley, well done and thank you for sharing with us...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Nice! Well, had you hired any event planner for your celebration? We are facing problem in arranging everything so we want to hire best wedding venue in Los Angeles. Hope he will assist my all requirements.

    ReplyDelete