Monday 15 December 2014

Emily {Maternity Shoot}

Beverley M. Photography

There is something very precious about a mommy who is impatiently waiting to be. I myself haven't yet experienced the journey a woman takes to motherhood: the steady swelling of the tummy as it grows a new life, feeling tiny hiccups echoing from within and the exciting expectation of meeting this beautiful new human, not quite a stranger, yet still having to be met. The thought of tiny dimpled fingers, warm rosy cheeks, soft baby cuddles, stinky nappies and a bit of screaming now and then. It is indeed a beautiful adventure.

























3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you sooo much Bev! I love these, and it was such a special day, always to be remembered with fondness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dearest Beverley...perfection! My goodness, such a gorgeous shoot of this very special lady - Emily, you are beautiful inside and out and how very wonderful this precious time of your life is... I'm so glad I got to see a sneak peek of these sweet photographs! I love them:). Have a blessed evening Beverley! Lots of love! Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sweetheart, what a wonderful collection of beautiful memories! How exciting it will be to meet Em's and Jonan's hidden treasure!!! Bless you my cherished daughter, for the love you express in your photos. Glory to God in the Highest!
    xxxxxxxxUr Mumz

    ReplyDelete