Friday 3 January 2014

Chris and Hannah {Maternity Shoot}

Beverley M. Photography

Well, here's wishing you a happy new year, folks! To add to all these marvelous 2014 celebrations, I'm sharing a rather special mini-session with you today: my brother and his wonderful wife's maternity shoot. Maternity photography isn't really my photography type(if such a thing can be said), but I absolutely couldn't resist capturing something so special for people so special to me!
So here, I present to you my big brother Chris, his wife Hannah and their baby boy, Samuel.



























4 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job of capturing the moment, Bev! What beautiful pictures - I'm sure Chris and Hannah will treasure these forever and ever! Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly! Love and hugs to you!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Bev! Thank you so much! Wonderful memories you have made!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Mumz! I love you, long time! xxx

      Delete